Both research and application-oriented papers are welcome. All papers should be submitted electronically by EasyChair. Papers must be in PDF format and should include title, authors and affiliation, e-mail address of the contact author.
Papers must be formatted in accordance to the ACM two column style. ACM Word or LaTeX style templates are available here. In addition, Authors should apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms.
Submissions must be limited to 6 pages. Papers deviating significantly from these paper size and formatting rules may be rejected without review. If the authors wish a blind review to be performed, then the author's name and affiliation should be omitted in the submitted paper. In case of any questions please contact the workshop organizers.
Camera Ready Preparation
You will soon receive a copyright form from ACM. As soon as you sign the copyright form (this is an online procedure) you will be emailed the copyright text and bibliographic strip to be placed at the bottom first page left column of your paper.
- Please format the final version of your paper following the indications in the above section (Submission)
- In order to be published, your camera-ready must contain the copyright statement (that you will be receive as soon as you sign the copyright form) at the bottom first page left column of your paper.
- The camera-ready should have Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bit-mapped). All fonts MUST be embedded within the PDF file. Information about how creating a pdf which embeds all fonts can be found here.
- Deadline for submission of the camera-ready is September 8, 2016. Please, use your EasyChair account and the function Submit a new version to submit the camera-ready version of your paper
- At least one of the authors of the accepted paper MUST register for the workshop. For registration to the workshop follow the instructions in the MICRO-49 web site.
- Please note that the early registration is until September 13, 2016.